Welcome to BreastScreen Queensland
We have been providing nationally accredited breast screening and assessment services to Queensland women for over 25 years.
With BreastScreen Queensland your breast screen:
- is one-on-one with a female health professional
- will only take around 30 minutes
- is read independently by a minimum of two specialist doctors
- is free
- is convenient, with more than 260 locations across Queensland
- is easy to book over the phone or online and no doctor's referral is needed.
A breast screen can detect breast cancer early, well before you or your doctor can see or feel anything. Book your appointment today, it could save your life.
Whether you are new to BreastScreen Queensland or are due for your next breast screen, it's easy to make or change an appointment online.
Last reviewed 1 September 2020 Last updated 1 September 2020